Friday, October 26, 2007

No Tricks, Just Treats!


Hudson and Barrett went trick or treating last night at all of their great-grandparents houses. I say ALL because they have 4 great grandmothers and 1 great grandfather. We feel very blessed that they are able to see their great grandparents so often as they all live close by. I told Jay that we might as well stay home on Halloween since Hudson's pumpkin is already full to the top with candy, toys, and money. I guess that is what great grandparents are for!

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Whoo-Hoo!! Finally a blogger!!!!

The Martin Family said...

Jenny, those costumes are too much! I love it! And Hudson makes my mornings when I drop Ford off - he is just the happiest little boy! I hope Ford will be so energetic!!

The Reeds said...

Jenny, your boys are adorable! I saw your site on Ginger's site, and I love all of your pictures. Blogging is such a small world:) Have a great weekend! April (Miller) Reed