Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yum! Yum!


Barrett had rice cereal for the first time last night. I'm not sure what he really thought about it. With some bites he had a yucky face and with others he seemed to gobble it down. I am not sure how much he really swallowed either. Of course his bib ate more than he did. I was really going to wait a little longer before giving it to him, but lately he has decided that sleeping through the night isn't important anymore. He actually is going through a phase where he is waking up more than he used to. I figured rice cereal might help him sleep, but last night didn't prove that. He was up several times. I am hoping it is just a growth spurt and will pass quickly. I know I will look back one day and miss those nights (just not right now:). I can't believe he is already over 4 months old! We go to the doctor on Wednesday, and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. He is getting heavy in the carrier, and I am predicting maybe 14 pounds. We will see!

0 comments: