Hudson is loving everything about the Christmas season this year. He loves finding Jingles the elf every morning. He enjoyed helping us decorate our tree and always points out the Christmas decorations he sees when we are driving. We went to the Auburn Christmas parade and really enjoyed it - I am not sure whether it was more the parade or the excitement of seeing his "friend girl" Emma. He loves singing Jingle Bells, but still not as much as War Eagle. On the top of his "What I want from Santa" list are a dumptruck (powerwheels) and a kitchen. Even though he can have his moments, he really is a good boy!
Barrett (Little Jay)...
It is amazing how much can change with a little one in a few weeks. On Sunday Barrett will be 5 weeks old. He started eating rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and has really gotten the hang of it. So far it seems like he is going to be a great eater like his big brother. Barrett also has a new trick - rolling over. He finally rolled from his back to his stomach last week and now it is a piece of cake! He is also getting great control of his body for sitting up, but it will probably be a little while longer before he is actually sitting up on his own. He loves grabbing at things now so watch out earrings! He can grasp toys really well and even holds on to me when I hold him. This is such a fun age. I was looking back through pictures of Hudson at this age and it really seemed like he was just that age:( I love to see how they are alike in so many ways yet also very different. Hudson was definitely more on the ball than Barrett. He was already sitting up without support at 5 months and could stand when holding on to something. Barrett is taking his time (which is great with me!)






1 comments:
Barrett is getting SO big! I can't wait to get together really soon!
Post a Comment