Friday, December 28, 2007

New at the Galimore Home

Since it has been such a long time since I have posted anything there are lots of new things at the Galimore home. For starters, Barrett is FINALLY sleeping in his very own room. He has been in his cradle for the past 5 months, and now we are all sleeping a little better. The only challenge is having the boys in rooms so close to each other. We woke up one morning at 4am to both of them crying. We're not sure who is to blame, but obviously one woke the other up. Thank you Mom for the sound machines you gave the boys for Christmas. Maybe they will take care of the problem:)

Other new things with Barrett...


He is now eating cereal and loving it. We also just introduced sweet potatoes, and he ate them the first time without even making a face. I am sure he will be a great eater just like his brother.





Barrett is working so hard to sit up. With a little help he looks like a pro! I am sure in a couple of weeks he will be sitting up with no problem.







The newest thing with Hudson is...a dump truck and kitchen! All Hudson has said he wanted from Santa for the past months is a dump truck and kitchen. Well, he finally got them. He has played with the kitchen non-stop since Christmas morning.


December has been another month full of so many blessings.

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I LOVE that Hudson is a man who likes the kitchen ~ many girls in his future will too:) I'm glad yall had a great Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

So cute - I love your pictures!! And the sound machines are fantastic - I hope you're loving them!