Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Drive (on a bike)



What a beautiful day! We enjoyed spending the whole day (after church and naps) outside. This is my favorite weather, and I can't sit inside on days like this. I definitely have spring fever! When I woke Hudson up from his nap (because I couldn't wait any longer) we headed to TCBY for a sunny day treat. After that we went to Town Creek Park with the boys, Hudson's bike, and the stroller. Hudson had so much fun pedaling his bike by himself (a new trick). Now if only he could learn to pedal and steer at the same time! This is where the bicycle crash came in. He kept looking down while he was pedaling. He suddenly went off the sidewalk and his bicycle toppled over onto the grass. He landed with a thud, lay there for a few seconds, and then rolled over smiling. Thank goodness for his helmet (which now has a nice big dent in the back). Hudson found falling over so amusing that he proceeded to do it a couple more times while he was riding. He is going to be our little dare devil:)

4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What a great afternoon! I just wish the weather would stay like this!

The Dilworth Family said...

Too Cute! Hudson I love your bike...you will have to teach Thomas and Barrett how to ride and crash one day soon!

Wilson's Winners said...

Such a big boy!!! We all need to get together and go to the park - I LOVE TC park!

Molly said...

Hudson, Nate sure would like to ride bikes together!!! Those pics are priceless!