Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Best Things About Summer

Friends + Water = Fun!


Hudson had some of his school buddies over to play this afternoon. They had so much fun in the pool and on the slip n slide.

Summer Love

Barrett has found his new love - watermelon! I really think he would eat the entire watermelon (rind and all) if I let him. After cutting pieces for him over and over I just decided to let him have at it. And he sure did enjoy it!





post signature

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

So glad you're finally out. Can't wait to play!!!!

The Muncies said...

Kirkley is LOVING blueberries! Can't wait to get some local ones. So fun to see these new summer things they're loving!

Brandy said...

Isn't it great to be out! I am glad you have started the summer out with fun! Hope to play soon!

Ford Family said...

Cute pics of all my little preschool kiddies!! Call me & we will let the kiddos play!!