Good at keeping my blog updated like Ali Wilson! Ali, this post is for you. Honestly I am not sure where the past couple of weeks have gone. I have very few pics of the little ones. We have been at swimming lessons every day for the past 2 weeks. Hudson is doing great and I will post when I can get some pictures of him in action. I think we are allowed in to watch on the last day. We are also in the middle of VBS at our church which is from 6-8:30 at night. Maybe by the end of this week I will start taking pictures again:) Below are a few pictures from the past week.
Just like Daddy...
What could make a daddy who loves fishing more proud? Barrett's new favorite toy is Hudson's little fishing rod. Notice that he knows how to use the reel and hold the rod just right. He was not posed for these pictures:) I actually saw him in action and grabbed the camera. There is no doubt about what he, Hudson, and his daddy will be doing a few years from now.
Just like Mommy...
As I was getting dressed the other day Hudson walked in with my purse over his shoulder and informed me that he wanted a purse like mine. I said that boys don't carry purses, but he could use it as his "satchel". I think he has seen the older neighborhood boys with their "satchels" playing Indiana Jones in the neighborhood. We found a boyish looking "satchel" in the closet, and he carried it around for most of the day. Good thing Daddy wasn't here to witness it!







3 comments:
I am SO proud of the update! Can't wait until things slow down so we can play!
That is so funny . . . and adorable!
We are missing you guys. Those boys are adorable.
Post a Comment