Sunday, June 8, 2008

Surprise!

This weekend we had a "surprise" 30th birthday party for Jay at the lake. Yes, it was suppose to be a surprise, but the guest of honor accidentally read one of his wife's e-mails and ruined the surprise. Lesson to him: don't read your wife's e-mails. Lesson to me: get a new e-mail account that he does not know the password for:) Despite the fact that it was no longer a surprise party we still had a lot of fun. With June being so busy several friends couldn't make it (we missed you!) but the ones of us that were there had a great time! We rode on the boat, ate dinner, and enjoyed having adult conversation without the kiddos:) We also made a deal to tell Jay surprise all night, which annoyed him of course. I guess he got what he deserved! Happy 30th Jay! And.......surprise!



post signature

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

We had SO much fun! Lesson to friend - don't send e-mails about fishing!!!

p.s. those pics are fabulous:)

Ashleigh said...

Awww, I hate we missed it!! Happy Birthday Jay.

Brandy said...

I must say~You girls look GREAT in your 2 pieces! I hope to get there soon :) Happy Birthday Jay!

Molly said...

So sorry we missed it! I know it was a great time. Tell Jay, Happy Birthday and SURPRISE!!!!