Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blessed

It sure is hard to believe that Barrett is 1 year old today! It seems like just yesterday that we were awaiting his arrival. He has been such a wonderful baby from the beginning, and we are so thankful for this precious little one that God has given us.

Happy First Birthday! We love you Bear Bear!
Daddy, Mommy, and Hudson





post signature

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Happy Birthday Barrett!!! That is So sweet! I can't believe he's already a year old. It feels like yesterday when he was born. If we have a boy next go-around, we'll need to borrow some hand-me-downs!!! Too cute. BTW - I have some pics for you from yesterday...I'll send them your way.

Robyn Herring said...

I can't believe it's been a year! It is amazing how much he still looks like some of the very first pictures. A funny tidbit -- some of our other really good friends had their first baby yesterday on Barrett's bday :)

The Dilworth Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEEY BOY! You are such a good baby who is growing up too fast. We love you lots and lots!!!!!!!!!

Aunt B, Mike Mike and Thomas

thebarronfam said...

Happy Birthday Barrett!!! These boys are growing up way too fast.