Friday, December 19, 2008

Hudson and Barrett are happy to say...

a new baby Galimore is on the way!
We are excited that our family will be complete with baby #3 in early August. And yes...whether boy or girl this will be the last baby! We had an ultrasound this morning and saw the little heartbeat. I am only about 2 months, so say some prayers for our little one - that he/she will continue to grow and will be a healthy little one. We are so thankful to God for this new little blessing! Thanks for your prayers!

post signature


17 comments:

Ford Family said...

Oh my goodness...how are you able to keep such a good secret?! I am so so happy for yall!! You are such a great mom !!! Congratulations and love to you Galimore family!!!

The Langfords said...

Congrats!!! What a great Christmas Gift for your family!!

The Westra's said...

Congratulations!!! Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Ashleigh said...

Of course the Thompson household is ecstatic. We couldn't have timed it more perfect- ha! :)

The Martin Family said...

How exciting!!! Another precious Galimore! We'll be praying for you! How are you feeling?

Julie H. said...

I am so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas present! I am secretly praying for a little girl...you would be the best girl mom!

Brandy said...

Congrats to the Galimore Family! We have been pryaing for your sweet little one! Love ya and am so happy for you! You are such a wonderful mom!

Wilson's Winners said...

WHOOO-HOOOO!!! We are so excited for ya'll and I'm so glad your appointment went well! Stirling swears it's a girl - she needs some more to play with!!! We'll continue to pray!

thebarronfam said...

So exciting! The Barron household is thrilled and Baby Girl Barron is so excited to have a playmate!

Heather said...

oh congrats. what a blessing.

Robyn Herring said...

Congrats! What a surprise! I know Hudson and Barrett will love having another little one running around! How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl!

Molly said...

We are so excited about your new little blessing....boy or girl, we do know one thing it will be the most gorgeous baby around. You guys make some pretty babies :)

Sarah said...

We couldn't be more happy for ya'll! Hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Perri Speigner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing...you will be in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!I know you are so excited!!I will keep you in my prayers.

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

Congrats!!! We will keep ya'll in our prayers. That is great news just in time for Christmas!

The Northcutt's said...

I;ve been meaning to post a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are thrilled for you!! Hudson and Barrett are going be great big brothers.