Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Carnival Came to Town!




We celebrated Hudson's 4th birthday with friends last Sunday with a carnival in our back yard! It was definitely a hit with the kids! They played lots of games, ate yummy clown cupcakes, and even got to take a goldfish home with them (I am sure lots of parents are loving us right now!!!) It was loads of fun (but loads of work too - I don't think Barrett will be having a carnival party in the future!). Thank you to all of my sweet family members and friends who took on the task of working a booth. My grandmothers (one of which is about the be 96) even worked a booth! That's a family effort! Thanks also to friends who loaned us a bounce house, ball pit, and more! I have plenty of carnival supplies if anyone needs them for a future party! Happy Birthday sweet Hudson!!!


Mmmmmm...cotton candy and popcorn!
And speaking of cotton candy check out Hudson's cotton candy face! I couldn't bring myself to wipe it off the whole party! I thought it surely fit the theme:)


Eating cupcakes


Hudson's 4th birthday cake and clown cupcakes



Cotton Candy makes a little boy very happy!!!



Ammama, the ticket lady!



Thanks Ms. Laura & Jack for the bounce house!



Go fish - definitely the favorite game!


Hmmmmm...which one will I take home?



And last but not least Aunt Zizzie definitely wins the aunt of the year award! She will do anything for her two little nephews! Thanks Aunt Zizzie - we owe you!


post signature









4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

We had a blast although sweet "fish" went to be with the Lord last night!!!

Brandy said...

Wow! Cute party, Jenny! I know Hudson had a blast :)

The Westra's said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! What a cute idea, I LOVE the cake!!

The Dilworth Family said...

Too cute and we had a blast!