Wouldn't it be fun (maybe?) to go back to highschool again and see our life and situations through the eyes we have now? I sure would do lots of things differently! Last night was my little sister's first prom. She is a junior and may I say one of the sweetest, finest young women I know! And if I could go back to highschool again I would want to be just like her! She is so thoughtful and responsible and studious too - I think I was lacking in those areas when I seventeen. I love you Zizzie, and you sure did look beautiful last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Elizabeth looks absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is -- I guess that means we're getting old :)
She looks so, so pretty! I remember the first time I met her when she was about 4!! That was a long time ago!!
Post a Comment