Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We finally...

went swimming in the "real" pool today! I guess it's about time since it's the middle of June! We've been doing a lot of backyard blow up pool swimming, but after today we will be doing much more "real" pool swimming. The kids had a blast! Thanks friends (Jack, Claire, Davis, and Mackenzie) for sharing in the fun with us! It is always much more fun to swim with sweet friends:)

And I am loving the Puddle Jumpers floaties. I heard about them last summer but never got one. EG bought them for the boys. They tried them out today. They will be great to have at the beach this week!


This little girls knows how to swim! Mackenzie is like a little fish! She's about 2 years older than Hudson, and I think after today Hudson has a big crush!

Happy Swimming this Summer!

post signature

5 comments:

The Westra's said...

I love the floaties! where did you get them, I haven't seen them yet this year? Can't wait to see you next week!

Robyn Herring said...

So cute!

The Galimore Family said...

Julie,
Wal-mart! I am so glad you are going to be able to come! Can't wait to catch up:)

Perri Speigner said...

Precious! I miss seeing those sweet faces!

Ford Family said...

We had so much fun..thanks again for having us! Mackenzie LOVES to be the oldest in a group..that way she is the boss! HA! :)