Monday, October 5, 2009

Where did September go???

Can't believe it has been a month since I last posted! September came and went in the blink of an eye. Must be that we have been busy, busy, busy... I just can't keep up!

We've been visiting some of our favorite people...
And having ice cream conversations on the front porch swing. We always have a special time with our Granny and Paw Paw.

And our favorite animal friends, Traveler and Teddy.
A
N
D
Hudson started 4-year-old preschool in September too! He is loving every minute of it!

And has two fabulous teachers who are teaching him all kinds of cool things.

And one of the best things about his new school is that his bestest little friend, Emma, is there too! When asked each day who he plays with she is always on the list, but he is making new friends too. I love hearing him talk about all of his friends. He says that he and 2 other little boys like to chase the girls on the playground and that he has a girlfriend named Caroline...does that really start in 4-year-old class???

A
N
D
... this little guy sure is loving school too! He also is blessed with 2 wonderful teachers who love him and teach him about Jesus each day. And I love that we get to hang out on the playground together each day and that I can peek at him whenever I want to:) The joys of being a pre-school teacher and Mommy:)

The firetruck came to school at the end of September. He still talks about it EVERY morning on the way to school. He loves firetrucks!

And their teachers dressed them up as little fire chiefs. They were all too cute!

A
N
D
... finally, we are still in the middle of soccer season. Hudson loves it and has scored a goal in each of his games. It sure is fun watching 4-year-olds play soccer. I wish I had their energy:)

Happy October! Maybe I will get another post done before the month passes by!

post signature

1 comments:

Ford Family said...

Love the pic of Bear-Bear with his fireman hat!!