Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness and a Little...

RELAXATION! Ahhhhh...



March has been a busy, busy, busy month! Below are some things we have been enjoying in March 2010!


The boys are still loving school and learning so many new things. Hudson is still working on his reading and is perfecting his ability to "chase the girls". This his a favorite playground activity!
Barrett LOVES his teachers and friends. He is learning lots too. I think his favorite school activity is singing. I hear lots of songs each day after school. He loves Mondays when his buddy Lilly Kate gets to ride to school with us. I think you can tell from the picture below what fun these two create on the way to school! I love 10 straight minutes of 2 year old conversation.


I still cannot believe that these 2 kiddos are 5 years old. That blows my mind! It is special to have a friend that you have never known life without. Emma was born exactly a week before Hudson and they've been buddies ever since. We had fun celebrating their birthdays together at Frog Legs on Emma's real birthday, March 13th~ Princess and Knight style of course!








And right after the party we headed down to Gulf Shores with some of our favorite people ~ EG, Braden, and KeeKoo.
It is fun having these 3 so close together.
About 2 seconds later all the seagulls flew away ~ imagine that!
Aunt Grace had a kite waiting for Hudson for his birthday...
and EG and Hudson tried it out!
We found lots of sea shells
And Hudson attempted to swim in the ICE COLD pool. I tried to warn him. He jumped in a few times and then finally figured out it was cold. I think his face says it all!
Even though the weather was beautiful it was a little chilly and really windy!

But we had fun playing in the sand...
and having races!

We were sad to leave and will be happy to go back in June!

When we got back from the beach Jay had put together Barrett's big boy bed. He was thrilled. The picture below is of him waking up in his bed for the first time. I really thought a pillow on either side of him would keep him in the middle of the bed, but a few nights later he rolled off in the middle of the night. He now has rails on each side of his bed:)



And on Hudson's real birthday, March 20th, we did a little more celebrating. Breakfast with Honey and Zizzie, lunch with more special people, cake, and then Hudson's choice for dinner that night ~ Mikata!


Hmmmmm...what could it be???
A New TV! (for watching movies in the playroom:)
lunch with special little people...
Yummy, Yummy, chocolate cake with cherries on top!

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Hudson!!!!!!

post signature

1 comments:

Ford Family said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!! All the pics are great, especially that 1st one of Barrett all relaxed! :)