Friday, April 6, 2012

It's been almost a year...

I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last blog post! Honestly, I found that posting pictures on Facebook was much easier so I just stuck to that for a while. I am going to make it a goal to start blogging again. I know that years down the road I will enjoy looking back on our little ones. So here goes...

A lot has happened since a year ago! We became a family of 5 and welcomed a sweet baby girl, Lilly Margaret, on August 29th of 2011. Hudson started first grade and has done such an awesome job all year! He is reading up a storm! Barrett is in Pre-K at the school where I teach and has done great learning his letters and sounds. He continues to humor us daily. He is a MESS! Maybe one day I can go back and post some hilights from the past year. There are a bunch! But for now I think I will just start with today...Easter Egg Hunting coming up:)
post signature

1 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

SO glad you're back to the blogging world since I'm not part of the FB world! LM is getting so big!!! I love seeing pictures of your kids :) Welcome back!