Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Catching Up...

Since I am now officially a "working mom" again I am having a hard time keeping things updated:) I am trying my best, but getting back into the swing of things has been a little harder than I thought. I miss being at home with the boys and sure do treasure the time I do have with them so much more!


Hudson and Jay went to the pumpkin patch last week for Hudson's class field trip. I was sad that I couldn't be there but very happy that Jay got a chance to go with Hudson. We were supposed to go the week before I went back to work, but the trip was cancelled due to the weather. I let Hudson "skip school" that day and have a morning just with the two of us. It has been a long time since Hudson and I have had time just to ourselves, and it was fun!





Hudson did something else that I thought was pretty amazing last week - He learned how to write the letter H for Hudson! We were at EG's house, and I showed him how to make an H a couple of times. He sat right down with his crayons in hand and began drawing Hs over and over with no help. I was very proud, and so was he (can't you tell)! Next step...the letter U:)


0 comments: