Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A War Eagle Weekend

This weekend Hudson went to the football game as usual with his EG and G. Barrett and I stayed home and spent time together, which was also nice:) After the football game we went over to Brooke and Michael's house to have dinner with our college roommate, Robyn, her husband and their precious little girl, Evynne. It was so fun to see all of the kids together. I think Hudson got a little taste of what it is going to be like when he really has to share toys with his little brother. Evynne is 1, and she enjoyed playing with Hudson's toys. Hudson wasn't so sure about it. I think we are going to have to work a little more on sharing:)



Hudson has never been to Toomer's Corner to see it rolled, so on Sunday morning we took Hudson and Barrett bright and early to roll Toomer's Corner (and since we forgot the time had changed it was definitely bright and early:). Hudson was so funny! He looked at us like we were crazy when we told him to throw the toilet paper in the tree. Jay finally showed him, and Hudson proceeded to get the roll that Jay threw and roll it back up.




I am sure he was thinking "At home I get in trouble for unrolling the toilet paper and now they're telling me to...I'm confused." Next year we will have to take him to really see it being rolled. I know he would be amazed.

0 comments: