Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BIG Words, little person

I had to take the time to note some of the BIG words that Hudson has used lately. He loves to talk! I can already forsee the area where he is going to get in trouble at school - too much talking! I love listening to him talk. He can carry on a conversation with anyone and anything, and is now using the dreaded question word "why?" all the time. He is very curious about everything. I only wish I could have his little voice on here for you to hear him saying these things.

"Aw...he's sick. He's got an infection." (a few days after Barrett had an ear infection and was cranky before bed)

"My best friend at school is Mary Katherine. Well, actually, I like to go to Miss Gina's too!" (his music, library, etc. teacher at school)

"I have to gently touch Barrett's head." (You can tell what he has been getting in trouble for lately from this one:)

(At Moe's eating a burrito) "Mommy, tear off the excess." (talking about the part of the tortilla with nothing in it - thanks to Daddy for this big word)

"I love you, stinker!" (said to me after prayers tonight)

"Look at all that traffic!"

"Don't aggravate me!"

And the latest...if asked who our president is Hudson replies...
George W. Bush (with a great emphasis on the W)

What will he say next???

1 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Classic! They say the darndest (sp?) things!