Sunday, February 10, 2008

Splishin', Splashin', and Smilin'


I am not sure why a sink is more fun than a bath tub, but that's what Barrett seemed to think today! I gave him a bath in the sink for the first time today, and I am wondering why in the world I haven't done it before. It sure was easier on my back, and he LOVED it! The highlight of his bath was him splashing himself in the face, looking startled with water all in his eyes, and then promptly preceeding to do it again and again and again. It was so cute. He also was fascinated with the tag on his washcloth. Wouldn't it be great to be a baby again and be fascinated and entertained by such little things in life:) And check out all the smiles! These pictures were taken about 30 minutes before Aunt B came to take his 6 months pictures. I guess he used up all his smiles in the sink, because we sure had to work hard for an HOUR for one:) Thanks, Brooke!

3 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

I love it! I remember when Evynne use to just be entrawled by tags. The face Barrett is making while concentrating on the tag really takes me back! One thing we wish we had done when we built this house was get the extra deep sink!

Wilson's Winners said...

Two posts in two days!!! I'm impressed:) Those pictures are priceless!

The Westra's said...

Those pics are so cute! Why didn't we ever put Mackenzie in the sink? We're looking forward to seeing the 6 month pictures :)