Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GREAT Uncle


This post is dedicated to Hudson and Barrett's GREAT Uncle Will. When Hudson was born and my Uncle Will became a great uncle he commented that he had always been a Great uncle:) I'll have to agree with that! Barrett was actually named after his Great Uncle Will (William Barrett), so I guess that shows he's someone special to me. The other day at my grandparents' house Barrett spotted this painting and could not take his eyes off of it! He really was fascinated by it. It happens to be a painting that a close friend of my grandmother did of Uncle Will when he was a boy. I have always loved the "funnyness" of the painting myself. We love you GREAT Uncle Will!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Barrett is soooo cute! Hope you all had a great Valentines! I finally started a blog so add us to your list!
brianbrandyandannabelle.blogspot.com