Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day!


Valentine's Day came too quickly this year! I say that because Hudson and I were sick pretty much the whole week before Valentine's Day. Hudson was out of school all week, but his EG did take him to his Valentine's party at school that day since he was almost completely well. She also was so kind to keep him all week so that I could work. I took Barrett's picture with his Valentine surprises right before bed the night after Valentine's Day. Somehow we didn't take any pictures of the boys that day. Poor Hudson doesn't have a picture at all with his things, so I will have to "stage" a Valentine's Day picture for him later. Aren't the little bug/frog lanterns too cute? Interested in getting one for your little one? Can you believe 4 dollars in the summer toy aisle at Wal-mart??? Add a little paint pen and you have a cute gift!