Sunday, March 23, 2008

Because HE Lives!

What a wonderful day...a day to spend time with family but most importantly to rejoice in knowing that Jesus is alive! Our pastor had such a great sermon this morning on Easter and the resurrection of Jesus. After listening to his words I quickly forgot about the fact that: we were in a rush and running late for church, I had lots of things to do for work tomorrow, we forgot our camera to take to the lake...can you tell it was one of those mornings? All the little things just left my mind, and the chorus of this hymn came to mind...

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.


Happy Easter!






post signature

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are too cute. Looks like yall had a great Easter!

The Dilworth Family said...

The boys look so sweet in their outfits!