I think Hudson has found his love...art! That's sure a change since his first encounter with finger paints at age 1.
He loves any kind of art (painting, coloring, cutting). He will sit for over an hour and color in his coloring books (which is sure nice for me:). I am amazed at how much his coloring has improved since he started pre-school. He makes the cutest things at school too. I love seeing what he brings home, and our kitchen certainly is covered with his art. I had to share some of his recent art as well as one of my favorite Christmas works that is just now coming off the fridge. The sidewalk chalk drawing are my favorites - if you study the cat you will see his legs, eyes, and fur. The hippo has legs(lots of them:) and eyes too! Enjoy!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Watch out Van Gogh!
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment