So as it goes, my sweet friend Molly tagged me. And per the rules of the game you guys have to read a few things about me. I sure hope you enjoy! Read all the way to the end of the post to find out if you've been tagged, my friends!!! :) Here we go!!!!
What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago?
Wow! 10 years is a long time if you really start thinking about it. I was actually about a month away from graduating from high school. I definitely had senioritus and was ready to move out on my own. A couple of friends (Caroline Lewis and Amy Love) and I were in the process of "apartment hunting" and found a brand new duplex on Center Place where we would move in to right when those caps were tossed in the air in May. In about a month we would also be boarding a cruise ship to enjoy a week of friends and fun at sea. I had decided to attend Auburn University and would major in interior design (that didn't last long). I was dating a pretty nice guy who would become my husband a few years later:)
Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Bible study catch-up
2. Wash clothes
3. Make my grocery list
4. Write in the kids' journals
5. Work on invitations for an upcoming party
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. peanut butter and crackers
2. grapes
3. Cheez-its
4. chocolate (is that considered a snack?)
5. rice cakes
Five Things I would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. College funds for children
2. Give to others (church, charity, etc.)
3. Invest in property
4. Finish decorating my house
5. Travel to places around the world
Five Bad Habits:
1. Not being organized enough
2. Drinking too much coffee (at least a couple of cups before bed:)
3. Not exercising enough
4. Procrastination in general!
5. Staying up too late (and paying for it in the morning!)
Five Places I Have Lived: ( Molly...mine is pretty sad too!)
1. Highway 147 (growing up)
2. Dowell Hall(with the roaches)
3. Bellwood Place (with Brooke and Robyn)
4. Cherry Street (what a great starter "home" as a newly married couple. I really did miss that little duplex when we moved into our new house:(
5. Grove Hill (first house)
Five Jobs I've Had or Have:
1. Nanny
2. McAlister's Deli (and vowed never to work around food again!)
3. Teacher at Yarbrough Elementary :)
4. Salutations (stationery)
5. Mommy (world's best job and my job for next year:)
I Want to Know More About ( a nice way of saying "your tagged")
1. Shea Ford (Hudson's awesome teacher!)
2. Sarah Martin
3. Ashleigh Thompson ( now you have triple the pressure)
4. Julie Westra
5. Ali Wilson
Friday, April 11, 2008
Tagged, I'm it!!!
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! YEAH!!!!!
I've done it!!!!
The question isn't whether or not chocolate is a snack (which, of course, it is), but are rice cakes a snack?
Post a Comment