Happy Belated Nine Month Birthday Barrett! It is crazy how fast the time has flown. And with Barrett's nine month birthday he has decided to do all kinds of new things. He began really crawling the day after he turned 9 months, is pulling up, walking when he holds our hands, and loves to wave bye bye! I really don't know if I am ready for all of this, but I guess he held off as long as he could:) Wouldn't it be great to have a pause and rewind button on our kids! I can think of how fast I wanted Hudson to do everything (and how fast he did everything), and then with baby number 2 you just want everything to slow down.
We went to the doctor for his 9 month check-up last week. He weighed a little over 18pounds and was 26 inches long(which equates to below the growth chart). We have to go back in a few weeks for a height check on the little guy:) One thing is for sure, he's not going to be a giant:) And that is perfectly fine!
Check out the pictures above and especially the one of his knees - yep, that's carpet burn! Any suggestions for preventing carpet burn? I am sure some genius out there has created infant knee pads for carpet burn, and if they haven't I might just be the one:) Even though they look really red Barrett doesn't seem to care, so I guess I shouldn't either.
Hudson continues to be such a great big brother to his BearBear. We are so blessed to have our 2 little boys. God is so good!








5 comments:
Happy 9 Month Birthday, Barrett!
I know what you mean by saying where does the time go? This past Sunday at church, someone told me that Davis no longer looked like baby, he had the look of a little boy! :( It made me sad that I am leaving the baby stage!
What a cutie!
He's too cute! I LOVE his cheeks! Happy 9 months!
Happy 9 months Barrett! He is so cute and I love that sweet smile!
Post a Comment