Hudson had a Mother's Day program at his school on Tuesday. It was sweet! He sang a song and made a cute bag for me. Hudson also had an interview with his teacher with questions about his Mommy. Here is what he had to say:
What is your Mommy's name? "Mama"
How old is your Mommy? "2"
What is your favorite thing that Mommy cooks? "chocolate brownies"
What is your Mommy's favorite TV show? "Tarzan"
Where is your Mommy's favorite place to eat? "Moe's"
Why do you love your Mommy so much? "She loves me this big!"
After his program we went to see Horton Hears a Who. It was super cute if you haven't seen it and short too - perfect for a little one. Hudson and I actually were the only ones that day at that movie. I don't think I've ever been to a movie with no one else there, but I guess 1:30 on a Tuesday isn't a popular time. He kept asking where all the people were:)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
I Love Mommy!
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
The interview is priceless!
Hudson has a older crush--earlier, Mackenzie said I made a heart for Hudson, b/c he's cute! Watch out Hudson, she's got her eyes on ya!
one more thing... to add to Hudson's interview, he heard me interviewing Mitch later and said so excited "Mrs. Shea, Mitch's mama is 2 like my mama!" :) TOO cute!!
Post a Comment