Hudson adores Emma. Whenever I tell him he is going to play with her his little face lights up he says her name in the most excited, high-pitched voice (like he hasn't seen her in months:) Aren't they sweet reading their books together? Thank you for being such a great friend, Emma!
Barrett also has a best friend. And I know Jazabelle would be thrilled to know that her picture made the blog! We always joke that she went from a sleeping between us dog, to a bedroom dog, to a playroom dog, and now to a garage dog. Poor Jazabelle! But finally she has someone again that adores her - Barrett! He sure does love Jaz, and so much that he has decided to say "dog" before "Mommy" or "Daddy". Yep - dog is his first word. While he played with Jazabelle this afternoon he probably said it 20 times (or more). He sure does adore his Jaz! And Jaz sure does adore that attention:)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Best Buddies
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Awww, I just saw this post. Not sure how I missed it earlier. They are sweet :)
Post a Comment