We spent the day on Sunday at the lake. It was beautiful! The kids had fun swimming. Barrett went on his first boat ride and went for his first dip in the FREEZING cold pool-He loved them both! However, Barrett and Thomas were not to thrilled about wearing their lifejackets on the boat. I don't blame them!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Lake Days Are Here!
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I wish we could have joined you. Jay needs to teach Chip that family time is more important than fishing.
The crab shirts look so cute! Don't forget to email me pictures. We're hoping our lakehouse is going to be ready for Memorial Day weekend. We can't wait!
I can't wait until summer and the pool at Brooke's lake place - remember how small they were last summer?!? This year will be fun!!!
Post a Comment