So everyone wants to know "Will you have another baby? Will you try for a girl?" I'm thinking "Let me get used to my 2 boys first!" Maybe one day (a long time from now) we will have another baby. Maybe it would be a good idea to rent a baby first to see if we would really be able to handle 3. So, Saturday night we rented a cute little boy - Wow! 3 boys ages 3 and under is definitely hard work but fun! Let's see, with 3 you are definitely outnumbered. You have to push 2 strollers on a walk. And if our "rent a baby" had stayed for bedtime who would have put him to bed? Those are all things to think about. Then again, the 3 boys entertained each other so well. Brooke and Michael, we might need to rent Thomas for one more night to really get a feel for it. Just let us know when you want to rent our TWO:)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Rent a Baby?
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Too funny! What acute picture...thanks again for helping us out, you and Jay were lifesavers. I'll let you know when I want to rent your TWO!!!
I know what you mean! I need to "rent a baby" too. :)
Post a Comment