Monday, June 2, 2008

Six Years






Jay and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday. It is hard to believe that it has been six years! We are so thankful for all the blessings we have recieved in our first 6 years of marriage, and we are looking forward to many more wonderful years! Our two little ones are by far the most wonderful blessings that we could have ever recieved. We enjoyed spending a day with them at church and the lake. Check out Barrett in the tube. Can you tell he is an easygoing child? We were also proud of Hudson for attempting several times to swim on his own (but I will admit it terrified me to see him floundering in the water and knowing that if he fell in to deep water he wouldn't really be able to swim on his own.) He will be in swimming lessons soon, and I am hoping he leaves after his 2 weeks with some basic swimming skills. We will sure be working on that this summer at the lake!


post signature

6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics:)

Robyn Herring said...

Happy Anniversary! It amazes me too how quickly six years has gone by. What's even more amazing to me is how long you two have been together. What is it like 12 years now?

The Westra's said...

What a sweet family you have! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Chip and I thought about ya'll Sunday. Happy Anniversary!

The Dilworth Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We wish you many many more. Six years sure has turned Jay gray - ha!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the innertube pic, too funny!