Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meet...

Mr. Mischievous




Well, a couple of months ago my friend Ashleigh gave me a great idea for child containment while I took a shower. Why not put the baby in the tub (minus the water of course)? It has worked like a charm for the few times I have done it...until today. About 2 minutes into my shower I peeked over to see Barrett turning on the water (cold thank goodness). I knew the time would come when he would discover it. So needless to say Hudson was put in charge to make sure Barrett didn't turn on the hot water. He had a blast playing in the water in his pajamas (our favorite pj's on loan from his buddy Thomas). The fun wouldn't be complete without drinking a little too!


Mr. Fearless

This summer Hudson has become a little fish. He can swim a pretty good distance underwater without a life jacket. He loves going to the pool to practice and is always so proud of his swimming. Yesterday we went swimming at Jay's grandmother's house, and he decided he wanted to jump off the diving board. He did it last summer but the one time was the only time. Yesterday he jumped over and over. He is definitely our fearless one!

post signature

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are great!!! Love the tub photos!! Oh how I wish Stirling was that way in the tub! We're making improvements slowly...keep your fingers crossed!

Ford Family said...

Cute pictures!!! One time, Davis hopped in our tub in his pj's and turned on the water--little boys are very mischievious! :) Can't wait to see the paintings--I know they are too cute!

Brandy said...

Looks like you have your hands full! :)