Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great BIG Birthday Fun!








It would be an understatement to say that Barrett "liked" his birthday cake! He absolutely LOVED it and would have eaten the whole thing if I would have let him. After that first taste that Hudson gave him he was hooked. He got to eat more for dessert the next day. I think Barrett is going to be a sweets lover like his Mommy!



Here are LOTS of pictures from Barrett's little birthday party. Thanks, Brooke, for being my photographer!

post signature

4 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

Oh my goodness! How precious! I love the colors and theme. You and Brooke sure know how to do boys and still be cute! Barrett just keeps getting cuter! (Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes my family dress in matching/coordinating attire!)

Molly said...

Those pics were too cute. And where did you get that cake?

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are sweet - don't forget I want you to do my Christmas Cards!!!!!!

The Westra's said...

The cake was so awesome, everything looked great!