Yesterday while I was on the computer Hudson pulled Barrett into his lap in his chair and said in the sweetest little voice, "You're my baby, and you'll always be my baby!" That's more than enough to melt a mother's heart :)
I knew he was a sweet little boy, but now I know he is a sweet big brother, too!! :) P.S. Mackenzie talked about Hudson all the way to Montgomery, we need to get those 2 together to play, soon!
What sweet boys you have! I'm betting they got it from their sweet parents :) By the way, where did you get that chair? It looks like something Evynne would love!
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
-Ephesians 5:1-2
5 comments:
oH so sweet!!! I could "eat em' up!" :)
Too stinkin' cute!!!!
What a sweet big brother.
I knew he was a sweet little boy, but now I know he is a sweet big brother, too!! :)
P.S. Mackenzie talked about Hudson all the way to Montgomery, we need to get those 2 together to play, soon!
What sweet boys you have! I'm betting they got it from their sweet parents :) By the way, where did you get that chair? It looks like something Evynne would love!
Post a Comment