Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Circus Came!!!

All summer Hudson has been asking, "When is the circus gonna be coming?" He had watched an old Barnum and Bailey circus video at the lake this summer and then brought it home to watch over and over and over. After several months of his waiting on the circus to come I decided to hunt for a circus nearby. So...we traveled to Atlanta on Sunday with our friends the Thompsons to see the Barnum and Bailey circus. Hudson and Emma LOVED it while Barrett and Lilly Kate had their own agendas (which did not include the circus!) Thank goodness for food (Barrett's entertainment) and a toothbrush (Lilly Kate's entertainment). All in all we had a great time!
All dressed up in circus attire!

Walking the tightrope

Ready for the show!

Running outside is much more fun than watching the circus!

post signature

2 comments:

Molly said...

How fun!!! I have got to take Nate to the circus, he would love it.

Robyn Herring said...

This looks like so much fun! I think Evynne would love it too!