Thanks to a suggestion from my friend Ashleigh and her little girl, Emma, Hudson and I are working on scripture memory. I was blown away at the pool this summer when Emma told us a Bible verse on the spot. There is something amazing about those big words coming out of such a little mouth! The videos below show Hudson saying his July and August verses. It honestly has only taken me saying them with him a few times before he completely remembers them himself. That just shows you what little minds and memories are capable of! He does much better than I do:) Maybe I am just a proud Mommy, but I think it is pretty amazing!
Jesus said, " I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life." - John 8:12
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you." -Ephesians 4:32
Monday, September 1, 2008
Hudson's First Verses
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Go Hudson!!!!!
Makes my heart HAPPY!
Hudson, you are such a smart little boy!! I am so proud of you!! Love, Mrs Shea
jenny,
what a blessing you are passing down to him. teaching him to hide god's word in his heart will be amoung the most important lessons he learns from you. great job.
FANTASTIC! What a great idea!
Post a Comment