Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I am still working on my post of our Halloween fun, which hopefully will be done tonight, but I came across this picture on my computer and thought my Bunko girls - past and present - would get a kick out of it. This was our Bunko Halloween party at my house 3 years ago! Make sure to check out Ali on the far left:)

post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

You will get paid back for posting this picture!! But at least I won the contest:-) Can't believe this was three years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Langfords said...

It seems like yesterday. To much fun!!!

Molly said...

That is priceless!!!! Ghetto Ali!

The Dilworth Family said...

LOL...those were the good ole days! Pre babies, having fun, lots of wine and dressing skanky like Ali - let's have a reunion!!!

Brandy said...

This picture is such a classic! It seems like just yesterday but yet it also seems like so long ago! We should dress up again next year!