Friday, October 31, 2008

Ready for the Masters?

Hudson just completed his first round of golf lessons with Mr. Jimmy at the AU club. We figured at his age we might as well try out a variety of sports to see what he likes. This was the first sport he tried, and he LOVED, LOVED, LOVED every minute of it! In fact, he has been out in the back yard every spare moment just hitting the golf ball back and forth. I love watching his concentration and determination. I truly am amazed when I watch him hit the ball. He definitely got his hand eye coordination from his Daddy! Next he says he wants to try soccer. We will see if it measures up to his new love of golf! He can't wait for his Great Uncle Will to come see him play!
Mr. Jimmy and all the 3, 4, and 5 year olds!
Perfecting the swing
Hitting on the range
Isn't Emma precious? Such a Sassy Little Golfer

Double Trouble - Lilly Kate and Barrett "driving" the cart

post signature

0 comments: