
WOW! That sums it all up. I just returned last night from an AMAZING Emmaus Walk. If you've been you know what I mean. If you haven't I hope one day you will get to experience it. No words could really do justice to such an amazing experience, so I'll just leave it at WOW! Thanks to all of you who prayed for my walk and sent words of encouragement. Many thanks to my sponsor and precious friend - Brooke, my family, and The LORD for allowing me to experience such an awesome weekend! I love you all!







4 comments:
Been thinking and praying for you tons this past week/weekend. So glad you had a good walk. Love you sister!
I am glad you had a "wow" time! We have been praying for you! I also have a letter for you that I never did get to Brooke-so sorry! I will put it in the mail this week! Love ya!
Glad you are home and had a great week. I can't wait to experience it too.
Glad you had a "wow" walk & glad that I was able to help you with those sweet boys!!! :)
Post a Comment