Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bye Bye Baby...

Hello "Big Boy" :( Barrett got his first haircut yesterday (November 26th). I have been putting it off for probably too long, but even so it was hard for me to see his sweet little (often ratty) hair cut off. Hudson was getting a little aggravated that he was being called a girl so often, so now no one has an excuse to call his little brother a "pretty little girl". He looks all boy!


Before
I'm not sure what she's doing or why you are taking my picture (again!) but this sucker sure is good!
Almost finished!

Who's that big boy in the mirror?

Thanks, Aunt Deborah! From your 2 BIG boys!

post signature

3 comments:

The Westra's said...

Cute pics! Can you believe how grown up our little babies are getting??

Wilson's Winners said...

He's still so precious! Both him and Hudson are BEAUTIFUL. I'm serious about the arranged marraige thing!!!!!

Ford Family said...

Barrett is super cute with his new do--but you HAVE to tell me when Davis is due!! You promised you would let me know when those whispy, frizzy, fly-aways aren't so cute!! :)