I know you've been waiting for a new post. Things have been busy around here! This post will make up for the last 7 or so I should have done. Take a peek at some of the things that have been going on in the Galimore home.
The boys decorated their own little tree (which fell a few days later breaking only a few ornaments). Then our elf, Jingles, surprised the boys with another tree and even decorated it for them. Their little tree has colored lights and all of their ornaments - bought and handmade. I just love to look at it, and Barrett sure is fascinated with it. They love the ornaments that make noise the most! This year they got the Wizard of Oz ornament. I am pretty sure the batteries will neeed replacing soon!
We also decorated our big tree with white lights and all of our glass ornaments. So far no ornaments have been broken by little hands. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
We went to the Opelika Christmas Parade with cousin Braden. The boys loved the parade!
What could be more fun than meeting Santa at the John Deere place and taking a hayride. The boys liked riding on all the little John Deere toys more than anything else. Too bad Santa's sleigh doesn't have room for a riding toy this year!
We had a fun get together with friends to decorate cookies last week. The "big kids" really got into decorating while the little ones just liked eating the icing and sprinkles. From the looks of our dining room and playroom at the end of the afternoon you could tell they had a great time!
Hudson is really interested in writing and drawing these days. In fact he was so proud to come and show me he had written his name and his friend, Axl's, name in a book during nap time along with some sketches of a snowman and scarecrow.
Happy December!








4 comments:
We had fun - thanks so much for hosting such a fun party!!
Wow! What a fun month you're having! I'm totally going to have to steal the cookie decorating party idea! I love it!
Thanks, Jenny for having us over! The party was so much fun. You are such a fun Mom!
The boys are so cute as always! Looks like ya'll are having fun!
Post a Comment