if your child doesn't have an older sibling borrow one! I will spare you any pictures, but I thought this was too funny! Barrett wants to be just like his big brother! So much that he has decided he wants to use the big boy potty. The first time I just thought it was a coincidence, but now I am starting to wonder. I know he is not near physically ready, but he seems to think he is. For a month or so now he has been pointing to the potty and saying "poo poo". A couple of weeks ago he came to me and said "Poo Poo". So I said, "Do you want to use the potty?" and he went running for it. He sat on the potty, squeezed, and sure enough he did it! Since then he has done this 3 more times. Today before I put him down for his nap his diaper was dry so I said, "Do you want to use the potty?" He smiled and went right to it. I put him on and said "squeeze" (that's the key word to get him to go). He did it and even tee-teed too! He looked a little surprised himself! Hudson thinks his brother is pretty cool for already using the potty:) His mommy and daddy think it is hilarious!








6 comments:
Jenny, that is so funny! We've been seeing the same thing with Mackenzie after seeing her cousin use the potty. She "pee pee'd" in the potty twice today. I don't truly think she is ready to potty train but she thinks she is so cool every time she goes!
Ok, that is not the case at our house. Wilson hasn't a clue. I think I am going to start sending him in the bathroom everytime Nate goes :)
Can Hudson live with us for about a week to clue Davis in on the big boy potty??? :)
Go Bear Bear! Such a big boy! Thanks for the sweet message today:-)
That's funny! I've heard of kids being trained really early so you never know! And if you start with poo poo, the TT should be a breeze!
All the potty training stuff is crazy! Kirkley goes from time to time but I am NOT ready to push it! She'll just randomly ask!?
Post a Comment