Such a random group of pictures, but here are some things we have been enjoying lately...
1. A Wonderful Daddy - who made us this super cool castle. It even has a secret passageway and doors! Mommy is wondering how she will ever get us to part with it! It's cool but taking up lots of dining room space:)
2. Each other - We sure do have fun together! I even fed Barrett his "pup" of milk the other night and he drank the whole thing in my lap!
3. Nature - I made 3 birdfeeders to hang on a tree in our backyard. As we were on our back patio making them I spotted a beautiful red bird way up in a tree and showed it to my Mommy. He enjoyed posing for a few pictures. I bet he enjoyed some of my yummy birdseed that day!
4. Dressing Up - Barrett and I love dressing up. Who is that super cool, super fast Batman? And doesn't Barrett look cute as Dorothy? Let's just hope Daddy doesn't see this post. I don't think he would like Bear Bear dressed as a girl!
Happy Friday! We hope you have a fun-filled weekend!
Love,
Hudson







5 comments:
So crafty!!! Next playdate will need to be a dress up party:-)
Your boys are too sweet! Barrett makes an adorable Dorothy!
Cute...Cute...Cute!!
What a great laugh tonight! Barrett is cracking me up! I miss my boys and Braden misses them too.
Post a Comment