Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to Blogging!

Yes, we are still here! I have been without the internet for 2 weeks. Jay says our house is much cleaner thanks to no computer:) But I sure have been missing blogging - especially reading everyone elses blogs! Lightning got our computer (well, the internet connecting ability anyway!) Thank goodness it didn't get the whole computer! Needless to say, we have another computer we are using, and I am not yet able to download my pictures, but I will catch you up as soon as I can. I have lots of pics to post of my two little rascals!

On another note I am so proud of my "crazy about fishing" husband! He fished in a BFL tournament this weekend at Lake Martin and hooked some big ones! He ended up 2nd place out of over 100 fishermen with 11 pounds 13 ounces. The link is below - his picture isn't there but you can read to see his name and winnings under co-anglers! Way to go Jay! We are so proud of you!
http://bfl.flwoutdoors.com/tournament.cfm?cid=2&did=62&t=news&tday=1&atype=3&tid=6267&tyear=2009&aid=149597

Hopefully I will have some pics posted soon!


post signature

0 comments: