Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Books, Books, Everywhere!


My mom is a little "over the top" in buying books for the boys. I've told her that over and over, but it seems I am always finding new books that have mysteriously appeared in my house! The boys do LOVE to "read", and I am glad. I just wish I could find some way to keep all those books in order! They sure can make a mess fast with them! Hudson and I cleaned a lot today, and we organized his "reading closet" by the playroom. Notice all those books on the shelf...and that's not even half of the books the boys own. Thanks, Honey! We could also use some more shelves for all the books you bring (hint, hint)!
I guess "reading" does pay off - this kiddo has an ever growing vocabulary! He amazes me everyday with the words he uses and the things he knows. He is 3 going on 13 with his vocabulary (and attitude - yikes)!

And I just had to post this picture of Barrett "reading" before bath time the other night. Like Ali said in her trash post, there won't be much longer that we can post those cute bare-bottom shots!
Happy Reading!
post signature

1 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

EWWW- I just love me some naked baby! Him and Stirling are two peas in a pod!

p.s. can we borrow some reads?!