What do the four have in common? Nothing really... except that I have A LOT of blogging to catch up on , and they are all things we are loving right now!
.
.
.
Chairs:
My friend Brooke and I took a much needed trip to shop at Scott's in Atlanta on Saturday - what a nice Mother's Day gift for us! We came home with a few goodies...mine being 2 new chairs for my family room. Thanks, Hudson & Barrett, for such a great Mother's Day gift! I love them!
.
.
Softball:
Jay is LOVING his church league softball. Tonight was their 3rd game, and we had fun going to watch. They did well, but not well enough to win. Maybe Thursday night will bring better luck! And speaking of better luck...
FUMC Opelika Softball Team
.
.
.
Banged Up Baby:
Barrett gets his clumsiness honestly (from me!) but his toughness is definitely from his Daddy! He is looking pretty pitiful right now....ant bites all over his feet that are finally (2 weeks later) healing, 2 scratches on his face (battle scars from school today - maybe HE will learn to stop biting now!), and a nice bruise under his eye (thanks to a tumble down ALL of our stairs as we were leaving for the Softball game). - there is the inherited clumsiness. I'm just glad it wasn't anything worse. He only cried for a minute - there's that toughness too! He is a little Dare Devil...I'm just waiting on the first broken bone. We've ALMOST made it 2 years!
.
.
.
Sneaky Pete:
That's a little nickname that Hudson has been given by his teacher, Ms. Shea. He is VERY sneaky, which isn't usually a good thing. Here is what I saw as we were leaving the house a couple of weeks ago. He didn't even ask me if he could bring his GI Joes with him in the car. I guess he knew I would say no, so...he secretly tucked them in his hat. After all that hard work those little legs sticking out gave it away! What are we going to do with him?







4 comments:
I sure do love that little sneaky pete!! :)
Oh my goodness, the GI Joes out of the hat are hilarious! It's so hard not to just laugh when you know you need to be disciplining! He definitely is a cute little sneaky guy with a cute little banged up brother :)
Can't wait to see the chairs!!! You better watch out for Husdson ~ he's a smarty pants~
The GI Joes are hysterical! That just cracks me up! They are so much smarter than we give them credit!
Post a Comment