at my 2nd Birthday Bash!
All my little friends came to celebrate with me.
My buddy Prather and Me
Batman came too! (Thomas - another best buddy)
.JPG)
Stirling loved the whale pool! She came all decked out in her whale bikini!
.JPG)
And who ate every last bite of her sweets!

My big brother "Huddy" was the "policeman". He gave out lots of tickets to the mommies of the "little kids" when they weren't following the rules. He also watched an ant bed for a while to make sure no little kids stepped in it!.JPG)
Wilson couldn't wait to hop in the pool and play with his friends!

I had fun swinging with my friends Sidney and Sawyer!
Stirling loved the whale pool! She came all decked out in her whale bikini!
And who ate every last bite of her sweets!
My big brother "Huddy" was the "policeman". He gave out lots of tickets to the mommies of the "little kids" when they weren't following the rules. He also watched an ant bed for a while to make sure no little kids stepped in it!
Wilson couldn't wait to hop in the pool and play with his friends!
I had fun swinging with my friends Sidney and Sawyer!
My favorite cousin, Braden, loved pushing the lawn mower around the yard. He liked swimming too!
And here I am having lots of fun with a beach ball!
The whale pools were a hit! We loved climbing on them and Claire even stuck her face in the sprayer - she's fearless!
Prather, William, and Stirling loved the sprayer too - for a second:)
I told you how my brother gave out tickets - well, I'm not sure what Thomas had done but it deserved handcuffs! I don't think Wilson liked that his buddy was in trouble. (Don't worry - Thomas broke free several seconds later!)
The big beach ball sprinkler was lots of fun too!
And of course jumping and making big splashes in the pools!
I was just so excited about everything at my party...
but I will admit that the sweets were my favorite! In fact when Mommy asked me what I liked best about my party I said "Caaaake".
Here are all my yummy cupcakes!
and cookies too! You know I ate some (a lot) of each!
MMMmmmmmmm!
When my party was over I gave my friends all a sand mold to take home.
Love,
Barrett







6 comments:
Stirling had the BEST time! I think we should do it every week! Thanks for the extra whale pool. That's all she's been talking about:-)
so cute!
Thanks for inviting me Barrett!! I had so much fun -- let's do it again anyday!
Love, Wilson
So cute! It looks like a blast!
We had a blast and I sure hope that's the only time in his life that I see Thomas in a pair of handcuffs!!!
Jenny,
I found your blog through some others and was wondering if you made the octopus and shark cookies or if you got them somewhere. I live in Troy and we are having my son's 1st birthday -swimming party - and I thought they were adorable. You can email me at holly.pugh.qgjz@statefarm.com
Post a Comment