Thursday, July 16, 2009

No Cavities!


Barrett took his first trip to the dentist today. He didn't LOVE the dentist visit like his big brother does, but he did great! He did everything the hygenist asked, but I laughed when Dr. Greenleaf came in the room and he covered his mouth while saying "no" and "all done". My dentist lover, Hudson, has been asking for WEEKS when he would get to go - ever since the card came in the mail. He has always love the dentist - he surely didn't get that from either of his parents:) Thought it would be fun to compare the boys when Hudson was about Barrett's age, so below are pictures from Hudson's first dentist visit at 2 years 3 months. I think you can tell they are brothers!

post signature

6 comments:

The Dilworth Family said...

Hudson looks like such a baby...boy he sure has grown!

thebarronfam said...

how cute...i guess we need to take william soon.

Wilson's Winners said...

I can't remember Hudson being that small!

Ashley said...

I just came across your blog, and fell in love with your boys outfits. I am having my 1st baby (boy) in October, and I would love to know where you buy your kids clothes? I hope this isn't too weird of a question!! You can e-mail me at ashley_nicole1129@yahoo.com -Thanks

Ashleigh said...

OMG! I cannot believe how much they look alike :)

Ford Family said...

U are too much...I forgot to take my camera when Davis had his teeth cleaned for the 1st time last summer...& you not only have your camera, they are in the same outfit, & sitting in the same spot!! When I grow up...I want to be just like you! = )