Monday, August 10, 2009

This little stinker...



makes me laugh A LOT every day! His little personality is really starting to develop. He is talking constantly and says the cutest and sweetest things. Some of my favorites right now - Yes Sir! (and he says it like he's in the military), I wanna kiss baby Campbell (that is said once daily - at least), If asked "Why?" he responds "cause". He talks a lot about "aggaggators" (alligators) and "bubbershies" (butterflies). He is really starting to talk all in sentences too. Today after school he told me "I push Emily". I will have to find out about that tomorrow! We had a long talk about being sweet, and during prayers tonight he said "I push Emily, no I kiss Emily". I can't believe he starts 2-year-old class next week! I know he is going to learn so much this year and become such a big boy.

post signature

4 comments:

Ford Family said...

What a precious picture!! He is just too cute!! :)

Molly said...

He IS a cutie!!!

Wilson's Winners said...

He gets cuter by the minute!!! Miss ya'll - let's play soon:-)

The Mader's said...

Jenny - he is precious! I see so much of you in him! I bet that is such a fun age!