Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to 2-Year-Old Class!

Barrett had a great first day of preschool! He has the sweetest teachers, Ms. Libby and Ms. Virginia, and the sweetest little friends in his class. I love that I can go peek in on him throughout the day. Every time I peeked in today he was having lots of fun! It's going to be a great year!

All set for the first day of 2-year-old class!


Such a big boy:( Heading to his classroom.
A
N
D
.
.
.
here is a sneak peek at my sweet little group. I have the most fabulous teacher assistant ever, Ms. Laura, and the sweetest group of 2-year-olds. We had such a great day together. It's going to be a great year!

Rest time!



Fun with toys!



We love books (and smiles too!)




Puzzle fun!




Thanks Ms. Laura for all your hard work today. I am so blessed to have you as a co-teacher and friend:)

post signature

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Glad you had a good first day!!!

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

Katelyn's first day of school is tomorrow. I am a nervous wreck! I know that she will be fine though. It just makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast! Glad that Barrett had a great first day! I am hoping for the same for Katelyn!